|This direct-hire position with our large pipeline and plant client offers compelling projects and opportunities for the well-experienced Process Control Systems/I&E Engineer interested in joining a talented team of professionals that work well together while delivering up to 25 projects per year. |
The company offers top of the industry compensation plans including retirement programs, health, welfare, employee services and development benefits. Excellent relocation to Houston benefits available.
Candidate Profile Requirements
• >10 years’ experience designing and implementing process control systems and performing I&E functions as a Project Engineer or Project Manager (full cycle)
• Pipeline and/or plant capex and asset upgrade project experience
• Extensive knowledge of HAZOP, LOPA, and SIL analysis
• Superior knowledge of DCS & PLC configuration, regulatory control, loop tuning, safety systems, DCS and PLC configuration, and application of industry standards for documentation
• Superior knowledge of safety system, burner management equipment, and implementation
• Experience with Allen Bradley PLC, ICS Triplex, Honeywell and Triconex
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related degree
• Superior oral and written English communications skills
• USA citizenship or green card level authorization to work in the USA
For confidential discussion, please contact Will Darroh, Sr. Partner, by email to set up a time to talk during the day or after hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
For confidential consideration, send your resume to Will Darroh, Senior Partner, email@example.com.
Piper-Morgan is committed to carefully reviewing each resume it receives. Every effort will be made to review your resume the same day it is received. If we determine there is not a reasonable fit for the position you responded to, please know that time limitations don't permit us to respond to each candidate. Piper-Morgan is constantly receiving requests for new talent from our clients. Your expertise and experience are very important to us. If there is not a reasonable match, your resume will be retained for review with each new job opening.