|This direct-hire position with our large oil & gas energy delivery and processing client offers compelling projects and opportunities for the experienced Process Control Systems Engineer interested in joining a talented team of professionals that work well together to enhance performance and safety.|
The company offers top of the industry compensation plans including generous bonuses, 6% 401K match, separate retirement program, and superior health, welfare, employee services and development benefits. Excellent relocation benefits to the Houston area for selected candidate.
Candidate Profile Requirements
• 5+ years’ experience designing and implementing process control systems supporting natural gas and NGL pipeline & storage facilities.
• Configuration experience in various HMI and PLC platforms including function block and ladder logic programming.
• Recent experience with Honeywell Experion DCS.
• Configuration experience with Modicon PLC, Allen Bradley PLC, Triconex Safety Systems and Modicon PLC is desirable.
• Extensive knowledge in industry standards for documentation, basic regulatory and discrete control, loop tuning, safety systems, and PLC configuration is required.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering or related degree
• Superior oral and written English communications skills
• USA citizenship or green card level authorization to work in the USA
For confidential discussion, please contact Will Darroh, Sr. Partner, by email to set up a time to talk during the day or after hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
For confidential consideration, send your resume to Will Darroh, email@example.com.
Piper-Morgan is committed to carefully reviewing each resume it receives. Every effort will be made to review your resume the same day it is received. If we determine there is not a reasonable fit for the position you responded to, please know that time limitations don't permit us to respond to each candidate. Piper-Morgan is constantly receiving requests for new talent from our clients. Your expertise and experience are very important to us. If there is not a reasonable match, your resume will be retained for review with each new job opening.