|This is an exciting opportunity for the Inorganic Research Chemist with 2+ year’s experience, a strongly research driven and creative talent to develop new processes from the lab to pilot plant to production. Our client is a well-established mining company with state of the art lab equipment and processing facilities to deliver high-quality materials for a wide variety industrial and technology applications. Enjoy a high-end competitive salary, good health and welfare benefits, 401K, relocation assistance and fascinating professional activities in an environment that values innovation. |
• Develop, conduct, and report lab experiments to discover new processes to improve the way certain minerals are separated from ore.
• Help build pilot plants from successful lab scale experiments.
• Conduct research on established processes, products and technology and record findings.
• Responsible for a safe, orderly and well-equipped lab environment.
• Participate in the ISO 9002 and ISO 14000 Quality and Environmental management systems.
• BS or MS in Chemistry (emphasizing inorganic chemistry), Material Science or Metallurgy.
• 2+ year’s experience in Process Development Chemistry.
• Knowledge of lab bench, pilot and plant scale testing
• Knowledge/experience with DOE and SPC.
• Ability to work independently in a collaborative work environment.
• Excellent oral and written English communications skills.
• Authorization to work in the USA without sponsorship
For immediate and confidential consideration, please forward your MS Word formatted resume to Will Darroh, Sr. Partner, Piper Morgan Associates, email@example.com.
For confidential consideration, send your resume to Will Darroh, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Piper-Morgan is committed to carefully reviewing each resume it receives. Every effort will be made to review your resume the same day it is received. If we determine there is not a reasonable fit for the position you responded to, please know that time limitations don't permit us to respond to each candidate. Piper-Morgan is constantly receiving requests for new talent from our clients. Your expertise and experience are very important to us. If there is not a reasonable match, your resume will be retained for review with each new job opening.