|This is an exciting opportunity for the Maintenance Planner with 5+ year’s experience and the ability to lead and/or influence a team (Engineers, Operations and Outside Suppliers) in the effort to solve and execute maintenance work. Our client is a well-established mining company with state of the art processing facilities to deliver high-quality materials for a wide variety industrial and technology applications. Enjoy a high-end competitive salary, good health and welfare benefits, 401K, relocation assistance and fascinating professional activities in an environment that values innovation. |
The Maintenance Planner is the principal contact and liaison between maintenance, production, and other related departments. This role is responsible for determining the timing of preventive and planned maintenance work with minimal interruption to production operations.
• Facilitate daily and weekly work planning meetings with maintenance, operations and other related departments
• Schedule and assign work, integrating the needs of both the customer and maintenance department
• Develop maintenance shutdown schedules, integrate all activities into one comprehensive plan
• Coordinate maintenance work and projects
• Participate in plant safety, health and environmental programs
• Create and manage PM schedules, inspections, reports and standards on critical and regulated equipment including, but not limited to, pressure vessels, boilers, cranes, and scales, vehicles
• Generate metrics to demonstrate performance and drive improvement
• Ensure that all internal customers of the maintenance department receive timely, efficient and quality services
• Help the production department balance the need for daily output with the need of equipment reliability through proactive maintenance.
• Adhere to state, federal and in-house maintenance guidelines to prevent safety hazards, increase equipment longevity and improve productivity.
• Minimum 5 years experience as a Maintenance Planner or Coordinator
• Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode Effects Analysis or RCM experience is a plus
• Computerized Maintenance Management System knowledge
• Project Planning Software (Microsoft Project)
• Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Methodology
• High school or equivalent required
• Valid Driver’s License and good driving record required in order to drive company vehicles on property
For immediate consideration and for confidential discussion, send your resume to Will Darroh, Sr. Partner, Piper-Morgan Associates, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-840-9922, or toll free 800-966-9927, ext. 208.
For confidential consideration, send your resume to Will Darroh, email@example.com.
Piper-Morgan is committed to carefully reviewing each resume it receives. Every effort will be made to review your resume the same day it is received. If we determine there is not a reasonable fit for the position you responded to, please know that time limitations don't permit us to respond to each candidate. Piper-Morgan is constantly receiving requests for new talent from our clients. Your expertise and experience are very important to us. If there is not a reasonable match, your resume will be retained for review with each new job opening.