|This is a direct-hire position within the Houston corporate office of this large oil & gas energy transmission, delivery, and storage client that operates across the USA. Excellent opportunity to join a team of talented, collaborative professionals working well together to enhance operational performance, communications and safety.|
The company offers top of the industry compensation plans including generous bonuses, long-term incentives, 6% 401K match, separate retirement program, and superior health, welfare, employee services and development benefits. Excellent relocation benefits to the Houston area for the selected candidate.
Broadly, the scope of this position emphasizes guidance and support for terminal automation programs and systems and terminal automation upgrades Project Management.
Candidate Profile Requirements & Desirables
• 4+ years’ experience in the design and implementation of automated information systems directly applicable to oil, products or chemical terminal operations and communications.
• Working knowledge of Redhat Linux.
• Visual Basic programming experience.
• Effective oral and written English communications.
• B.S. Information Technology, Computer Engineering or other sciences.
• Able to travel within the USA a small amount of time.
• USA citizenship or green card level authorization to work in the USA.
• LUA programming.
• VMWare and Hypervisor.
• Toptech terminal software and hardware experience.
For confidential discussion, please contact Will Darroh, Sr. Partner, by email to set up a time to talk during the day or after hours, firstname.lastname@example.org
For confidential consideration, send your resume to Will Darroh, email@example.com.
Piper-Morgan is committed to carefully reviewing each resume it receives. Every effort will be made to review your resume the same day it is received. If we determine there is not a reasonable fit for the position you responded to, please know that time limitations don't permit us to respond to each candidate. Piper-Morgan is constantly receiving requests for new talent from our clients. Your expertise and experience are very important to us. If there is not a reasonable match, your resume will be retained for review with each new job opening.